About

Besides posting book reviews, once in a while I will be posting articles on the subject of pulps. I hope we can generate more interest for the Blog. If you would like to share an article on the pulps, you can send me a message in the Comments of a post.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Spider #1


The Spider #1 from Berkley Books in 1970. I remember buying the first two books in this series while Ginger and I were in Hawaii during my R&R from Vietnam. Berkley released books #1 & 2 together, as a buy one, get the second one free. Unfortunately, the person at the counter did not understand that, and I ended up paying for both books, but it was worth it. They were my introduction to The Spider. I had all four books at one time, but let books #3 & 4 get away from me. I still have the first two books, however and cover scans of the others. Anyone have copies of #3 & 4 you want to sell or swap?

No comments:

Post a Comment