About

Besides posting book reviews, once in a while I will be posting articles on the subject of pulps. I hope we can generate more interest for the Blog. If you would like to share an article on the pulps, you can send me a message in the Comments of a post.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

MUFON Symposium

July 17th - 20th   |   Crowne Plaza Hotel   |   Cherry Hill, NJ
James Fox 
MUFON Symposium Speaker File #5


ABOUT JAMES FOX
JAMES FOX (director) was born in England and raised in New York and California. He began his journalism career early in life as an assistant to father/writer Charles Fox, a quadriplegic with Multiple Sclerosis. Together they travelled on many magazine assignments from Roll­ing Stone, Car & Driver to Sports Illustrated. James finished and sold his first documentary to Discovery by the time he was 28. He has since completed 5 films for the likes of Sci-Fi, National Geographic and History Channel and has made frequent appearances on the Larry King Show, Night Line, Dateline, Anderson Cooper and many others. His latest film, I Know What I Saw is being distributed by A&E and Content Films International.
SYNOPSIS OF JAMES' LECTURE
Documentarian James Fox provides a rare look into the making of UFO films, including the 2007 National Press Club event with Leslie Kean, what happens when you're in the backseat of  a TV production on a National TV show called National Geographic's "Chasing UFOs", as well as his latest UFO movie now in production called "701 The Movie". Come find out what he has to say about portraying UFOs without the silly factor in major Film and TV media. You don't want to miss this!
 "People have always asked me why it is I do what I do and I respond with a question: if earth was being visited by extra-terrestrials and tangible evidence was being withheld from the general public, how significant would you consider that? Inevitably the answer from the majority, whether they believe it to be true or not, is that it would be the most significant discovery of our time. Well, after four films, a 2006 National Press Club event I organized with the help of Leslie Kean countless meetings with high-ranking military and government officials from around the globe, I'm now convinced it is. But I, as many others in the field, didn't start out believing. "
 

No comments:

Post a Comment