About

Besides posting book reviews, once in a while I will be posting articles on the subject of pulps. I hope we can generate more interest for the Blog. If you would like to share an article on the pulps, you can send me a message in the Comments of a post.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

New Pulp Author John French

Introducing New Pulp Author John French

Sorry for being so late, my computer crashed three weeks ago, and I only today received my new one.

John French: John is a crime scene investigator for the Baltimore Police Department. He has been writing crime fiction for over well  over thirty years and has been published in a variety of magazines and collections, including Alfred Hitchkock Mystery Magazine, Hardboiled, Futures Mysterious Anthology Magazine, DIME, and various Fading Shadows Magazines. Some of his characters include The Grey Monk and The Devil. His current book from Bold Venture Press is a hardboiled titled The Last Redhead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment